This is an easy breakfast that can be done over and over again with the proper grocery shopping and meal prep.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Arugula and/or Mixed Greens
Ripe Cherry Tomatoes
Sea Salt and Pepper
- Boil a large pot of water.
- Drop eggs into boiling water and cook for 5-minutes to make them soft-boiled.
- Place eggs in cold water and remove shells once they have cooled down.
- Prepare your buckwheat by cooking in a large pan, 1 cup of water per 1 cup of buckwheat. Cook buckwheat on medium temperature until soft.
- On a plate place a handful of greens, spoonful of sauerkraut, cubed avocado, cherry tomatoes, sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Add buckwheat and soft-boiled eggs last.
- Option to add tamari sauce on top.