This is truly the best breakfast for any woman on-the-go. You can prep the night before or have it ready in 5 minutes. Packed with vitamins, omega-3, and long-lasting energy.
WHAT YOU NEED
1 cup of Chia Seeds feeds about 6 servings
½ Cup of Almond Milk
3 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil.
Handful of Sliced Almonds.
½ Cup of Blueberries
½ Cup of Papaya
- Soak chia seeds overnight in water or soak them for 10 minutes in the morning. Set aside.
- Toast almonds in a small skillet.
- In a bowl add almond milk and coconut oil to chia seed mixture.
- Top with almonds, blueberries, papaya, and any other fruit garnishes.
- Optional to add cinnamon, ginger, or maca.