SuperShe Community Guidelines
The SuperShe experience should be fun and safe for everyone. In order to keep our community a safe and happy place, these Community Guidelines apply to everything you do on the SuperShe Website and App (collectively, the “Services”).
CONTENT WE DO NOT ALLOW ON THE SERVICES
We want our users to be able to express themselves and communicate with each other through the Services, but we impose restrictions on certain types of content which:
- is violent or otherwise may offend human dignity;
- is disrespectful, harassing, abusive, insulting, threatening, discriminatory, or which promotes or encourages racism, sexism, hatred, or bigotry;
- is sexually explicit or above a PG-13 rating;
- encourages any illegal activity including, without limitation, terrorism, inciting racial hatred or the submission of a crime;
- is defamatory or libelous;
- relates to commercial activities (including, without limitation, sales, competitions and advertising, links to other websites or premium line telephone numbers);
- involves the transmission of “junk” mail or “spam”;
- contains any spyware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programs or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information whether from SuperShe or otherwise;
- infringes any third party’s rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights and privacy rights); or
- depicts another person and was created or distributed without that person’s consent.
We do not tolerate this type of content. Any violations of these Community Guidelines will result in immediate removal of your Account.
Last Updated: August 28, 2020