The perfect seafood dinner with lean protein to keep you strong and no-guilt plant based zucchini pasta! This is a delicious dinner and must be shared.
Cooking Time about 15 min
1 cup Tomato Basil Sauce (get organic with no sugar)
5 Shrimp (peeled)
1 tsp Coconut oil
1 Garlic clove
1 tbsp Fresh Basil
1 tsp Olive Oil
Red Pepper Flakes
- Marinating the Shrimp:
Mix olive oil, lime juice, red pepper flakes, pour over the shrimp. Set aside while preparing vegetables.
- Prep Zucchini noodles (spiralized)
- Heat the skillet mid-heat, add coconut oil, add garlic, stir until fragrant
- Add noodles to skillet and saute for 3 min
- Add Tomato Basil Sauce, stir up for 2 min until hot
- At the same time have another skillet preheated on high. Add coconut oil, add shrimp. Saute until golden crust
- Place noodles on the serving plate first, put the shrimp on the top, add chopped fresh basil
Enjoy this hearty, healthy meal prepared by Body by Lana.